The Citi Sustainable Solutions Award recognizes youth entrepreneurs who have incorporated sustainability strategies and practices aimed at environmental and social progress that creates positive community impact into their business practices.
Business Sustainability (30%)
- Has the team demonstrated concrete steps to ensure a commercially viable and sustainable business, with solid governance, inclusive leadership, and environmental & social risk management?
Environmentally-conscious approach (30%):
- Is the Business seeking to address a gap in the market with an environmentally-conscious approach?
- Is there an environmental positive impact?
- Is this impact clearly considered?
Technology & Digitization (15%):
- Has the team used technology and digital solutions in favour of environmental & social priorities while adhering to GDPR, security, privacy, data flow rules and regulations?
- Is the business idea scalable and can it work as the spring board for a greater change in the business industry/sector?
Presentation & Soft Skills (15%):
- Has the team managed to communicate its business idea in a compelling and well-structured way?
- Has the team demonstrated effective team work?
- The Citi Sustainable Solutions Award winners will receive mentoring from Citi experts to support the team’s next steps.
The Citi Signature Award Jury
Chief Operating Officer and Head of In-Business Risk for Treasury and Trade Solutions in Europe, Middle East and Africa
Francesco Vanni d’Archirafi
Vice Chairman Institutional Client Group, EMEA, Citi
Managing Director Sustainable Banking and Corporate Transitions